Woman claims to have 'smelled God'


Author Crystal McVea claims the encounter took place during a recent near-death experience. Speaking on Tuesday's edition of "Fox and Friends", McVea described to host Gretchen Carlson what she witnessed during a nine minute period in which her heart had stopped completely after suffering an adverse reaction to pain medication. "I saw an immense brightness," she said. "A brightness I could feel, touch, taste, hear, smell that infused me. Not like I had five senses but more like I had 500 senses." "The moment I closed my eyes in that hospital room, I immediately opened them and was standing in heaven," she continued. "I fail to find human words to described what I experienced while I was standing there."
McVea's experience is similar to other descriptions of near-death experiences by people who have been on the brink of death, many of them include visions of a tunnel of light and the feeling of a divine or spiritual presence. A recent university study found that people who recount their near-death experiences (NDE) have more vivid memories of the events, whether they be the imagined events that take place during the NDE or the real ones from earlier in life.

source and credit a unexplained-mysteries

Comentarios